Be careful what you wish for: Bears 20 Bengals 17

by

I’m glad this thing is over. When it was 20-3, I knew very well that the game wasn’t even close to being done. A few blinks and what do you know? The Bengals get within three. Fuck. I am going to be all over the place with this recap.

Make no mistake about it, the entire game shifted with that idiotic act by Robert Quinn. We’ll get back to this scam artist in a bit. The Bears escaped a disaster and they guarantee themselves at least a share of first place going into Week Three.

Offense: The first drive of the game, Dalton drove the Bears right down the field for a touchdown. That was great to see. A couple drives later, Dalton gets hurt on what appeared to be a non-contact injury. Insert Justin Fields. And then the offense became inconsistent. I don’t know how a defense can gift the team two turnovers (not counting the pick six) and only turn it into six points in the last quarter. This was fucking atrocious. Allen Robinson drops a sure touchdown that could have made it a three touchdown game. Fields throws an interception that made this game even closer than it should have been. That’s on Nagy for not calling a run to force the Bengals to either waste a timeout or run off 40 more seconds.

This offensive line fucking sucks. They are undisciplined. Too many penalties and they weren’t in rhythm. And thankfully, Fields did just enough to put this game away.

Defense: I already said the Bears could have easily controlled this game with no shot of the Bengals making a comeback. First, Robert Quinn had a late hit on Joe Burrow (on a 3rd and 19) that would have given the ball back. It was 7-0 and thankfully, it was only a field goal. That could have been the turning point to this whole thing. Then, after the defense did everything they can to put the game away in the fourth, they shit themselves in a matter of two minutes by letting the Bengals throw a bomb for a touchdown. 20-10. After that interception Fields, it was two straight plays for touchdowns. I’m shocked the Bengals weren’t throwing down the field the entire game because the Rams did it with ease. They play great for 95% of the game and the other 5%, complete shit. The drizzling shits. COVER. YOUR. RECEIVERS.

Special teams: Cairo Santos did his job with two field goals. The last one was the game-winner.

The Bears take on the Browns next week. I am going to need an oxygen tank.

13 Responses to “Be careful what you wish for: Bears 20 Bengals 17”

  1. chucky Says:

    OK, somebody tell me just what in the goddamn fuck hell was that last two or three minutes of that motherfucking shitshow. These goddamned coaches don’t have a clue about what the fuck they’re doing! Fro said it himself: COVER YOUR GODDAMNED RECEIVERS!!!!!!!!!!

    OB is harping on one stat today. 83 FUCKING PASSING YARDS! WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL IS THAT??? FUCK YOU DALTON! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! This guy just can’t play, it’s as simple as that. Justin Fields will be lucky, FUCKING LUCKY, to escape his career intact. The boys were talking about Trubisky, and said he looked like a different player, and how he pretty much carved up the Bears. Three guesses as to who that on. First two don’t count. Matt FUCKING Nagy!!!!!!! His bullshit dink and dunk passing scheme suck donkey dick!

    Fuck this bald headed cocksucker!!!!!!!

    Fuck the entire coaching staff.

    Fuck Ted Phillips.

    Fuck George McCaskey.

    And FUCK THE OLD BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. Paul Says:

    Really, 83 total passing yards and Nagy still has a job ,his offence has been horrible from day 1 and He refuses to throw down field or adjust his game plan to fit the skills of the Quarter Back that’s on the field!! George McCaskey are you watching the games and you think what’s going on is ok if, you are YOU are the problem!! Fire them all including yourself and Ted Phillips!!!

  3. dvxprime Says:

    “This offensive line fucking sucks. They are undisciplined. Too many penalties and they weren’t in rhythm.”

    A recurring theme that has yet to be properly solved in the 12 years this site has been active.

    “I’m shocked the Bengals weren’t throwing down the field the entire game because the Rams did it with ease. They play great for 95% of the game and the other 5%, complete shit. The drizzling shits. COVER. YOUR. RECEIVERS.”

    Yet another recurring theme. How the hell people (mostly the Matt Stairs Superfanboy Bears fans) call this an “elite defense” is beyond me. Also, I guess the pass rush took the rest of the day off after the third quarter.

    “83 FUCKING PASSING YARDS! WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL IS THAT??? FUCK YOU DALTON! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!”

    Between OB and Chucky…point well made.

    I could pay the extra cash to have NFL Ticket on my cable bill. I could blow the Uber money and about $40 in beer and bar food at Buffalo Wild Wings every Sunday that I would be in the mood to watch a game. I could probably figure out a streaming service that my 8.5 y/o iMac could handle.

    For this team? Not no but hell no.

  4. chucky Says:

    Yeah Paul, 83 yards. Truth be told, they had no fucking business winning this game.

  5. dvxprime Says:

    Also, Nagy’s seat should be glowing, Ghetto Red Hot by now, win or no win. Four different QBs in three-plus seasons (Trubisky, Foles, Dalton, Fields) and the offense still can’t score more than 10~13 points a game? (a TD and two FGs, Single Wild-Ass Guessing the average)

  6. chucky Says:

    dvx…..At this point Nagy shouldn’t even have his seat anymore. If George knew what he was doing, he wouldn’t.

  7. Paul Says:

    Chucky, I don’t think George cares as long as the money keeps rolling in, he’s to busy counting his nickels and dimes the Dumb Fuck!! Tell me what Kahlil Mack is doing for his millions because I see nothing so far?

  8. chucky Says:

    You’re right about George, Paul. As far as Kahlil Mack goes, I don’t know. He’s invisible. I do know this much: Chicago is where football careers come to die.

  9. genrebuster Says:

    There’s not a toilet large enough for McCaskey, Pace and Nagy.

  10. Paul Says:

    The cesspool of Professional football starts and ends with the McCaskey family and all the TURDS that they hire!!!

  11. Fro Dog Says:

    Chuckster!

    In defense, Dalton was actually playing well before getting hurt. I couldn’t get upset at that. Everyone is clamoring for Fields and he did just enough to win that game. But if it’s ugly next week with him starting, it’s going to be even worse for all of us. The bald-headed dipshit telling him to what to do is just going to be a disaster.

  12. Paul Says:

    Dalton is mediocre at best , Fields should be starting but with the horrible play calling of Nagy it doesn’t make much difference ! Throw the Damn ball down field and roll Fields out , it’s a passing game now and all the rules are there to help that! In closing it’s only a matter of time before Nagy and Pace get fired , never should have been hired , and George will hire another Idiot GM who will hire a Moron head coach and the McCaskey legacy of losing will continue!!

  13. chucky Says:

    Fro, maybe I shouldn’t have come down as hard as I did on Dalton. But Paul is right, at best, he’s mediocre. But, that aside, MY big fear is that Nagy is so goddamned stupid that he won’t adjust the game plan for Cleveland if Fields starts. Sunday is going to be one ugly ass game. Is Foles still on the team? If so, and Dalton can’t go, he should start, not Fields. This is not a reflection on Fields, it’s a reflection on Nagy. I’d hate for for Fields’ self confidence to be destroyed because of a bald headed “dipshit” like Matt FUCKING Nagy.

SHOW DA FIRE AND PASSION, MY FRENDT!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: